2022 OBI Workshop
- When: January 31 - February 2nd 2022, 8am - 12pm Pacific Time
- Where: online via Zoom. You can find the link here
- Why: The purpose of this workshop is to do hands-on, collaborative work, to solve three interrelated problems on how to represent specific elements of scientific investigations in OBI.
- 1/31: Quantitative values. How do we represent quantitative values in RDF/OWL? Both for the representation of data items and of statements of fact. Lead: James Overton.
- 2/1: Assays, their parts, and their outputs: from measurement to conclusion. Lead: Jie Zheng, Hector Guzman-Orozco.
- 2/2: Evidence: ECO-OBI coordination - from evidence codes to assay descriptions and back. Lead: Michelle Giglio, Bjoern Peters.
You can find notes for the workshop here
Please register here to give an idea of head count
For questions contact Hector Guzman-Orozco at email@example.com